تاريخ التسجيل
    09 / 08 / 2005
    الدولة
    السعودية
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي ابو راشد :: قد شفت السكربت الجديد هذا ؟؟

[align=center]اليوم وصلني ايميل من مطوري البورتال المعتمدين من الفي بي اسمهم زونيت

شوفوا هالموضوع

Please note that vBadvanced is partnered with Zoints and though we offer Zoints Local at vbadvanced.com, ALL support issues regarding Zoints should be handled at http://network.zoints.com

About Zoints Local

Installed on YOUR forum and under YOUR control, Zoints Local is a system designed to usher in a new era of interconnection and cooperation between forums while empowering community owners to adapt to the changing technological landscape of the internet. Zoints Local is a personal homepage, enhanced profile, blog, social networking, and whatever else you can imagine, all rolled into one. Due to the many configuration options we've built into Zoints Local, no matter what type of site you run, this software can benefit you. Zoints Local takes your forum's default profile and turns it into yourdomain.com/z/username - where a whole new world opens up.

As a quick example, let's say you own an automotive forum. A "My Vehicle" page is available with blocks specifically designed for the page. If you own a writing forum, a software forum, a nursing forum, or a forum dedicated to any other topic, you can create pages and blocks specifically to fit the needs of YOUR community. In the screenshot below, the following are "pages"

My Homepage | Profile | Discussions | Blog | Network | My Vehicle

And "My Ride, "Exterior", "Interior", "Quick Comments", etc are "blocks".

Features

List of Included Blocks

It is just about impossible to showcase all of the features of Zoints Local. At over 50,000 lines of code, we pack in a massive amount of functionality and more importantly, configuration options. And as the community develops and shares additional pages and blocks at http://dev.zoints.com, the configuration options will only increase.

About Me
    Car Sponsors (Vehicle)
    Contact Info
    Discussion
    Exterior (Vehicle)
    Forum Info
    Handling (Vehicle)
    Interior (Vehicle)
    Links
    Meebo Instant Chat
    My Interests
    My Communities
    My Network
    My Quotes
    My Ride (Vehicle)
    Network Interests
    Performance (Vehicle)
    Photo
    Quick Comments
    Rating
    Recent Blog Entries
    RSS
    Social Actions
    Username

Virtually any existing "widget" shared on the internet can quickly be converted into a block.

Drag and Drop technology - Do you want to move a block from one part of your profile to another? Do you want to change the order of your pages? No problem, just drag and drop!

Comprehensive privacy controls - Your members can create a variety of groups and show each group different content on a page by page basis. Zoints allows you to show what you want, when you want, to whom you want.

Styles Database - When your members create custom styles, they can easily share them with other members of your community via the Styles Database.

Social Networking - Forget just friends, Zoints Local allows your members to create as many "Groups" as they want. We all have friends, family, colleagues, forum friends, and various other people in our lives. Keeping this in mind, the Zoints Privacy Settings allow your members to show each group different content and information.

Easy group creation and management:

And an example of the network block:

Global Search - Zoints Local includes a global search that begins to bring the communities of the internet closer together. Searches (unless specified otherwise with a single check) return results from every community that uses Zoints Local. This will become an excellent source of new traffic for communities.

Admin Control Panel Options

The admin control panel is located at yoursite.com/z/zadmin.php

The options below allow you to turn the Zoints Local system on and off, determine if you want your members to be able to edit/create/manage styles, and if you want a header/logo on the top of each page.

If you want the logo and/or header, you can enter the code in the text input area.

The members tab allows you to search members, admin members, and perform other member related tasks.

The pages tab is where the real magic happens. This is where you add, edit, and further configure how your member's profiles look and the functionality they have.

As the dropdown menu shows, you can configure a variety of settings.

This screen shows how you determine which blocks are active and where on a specific page. You can do this on a page by page basis.

If you click on the "add new blocks" link, you are provided with this page where you can upload blocks you create yourself or get from http://dev.zoints.com

If you choose to add a "simple html block" you get this screen. I have personally converted a variety of widgets to blocks within seconds with this screen.

When creating a new page, you can create a "block" or content page.

Content pages allow you (not members) to use everything from html to jacascript.

We also added the Zoints Tour system so you can easily create new tours and add them to your help.php page

Installation

1. Download and extract the contents of BOTH attached zip files.
    2. Upload the /z/ folder to:

yourdomain.com/z/ or
    subdomain.yourdomain.com/z/ or
    yourdomain.com/forumdirectory/z/

If you want to use mod_rewrite (and your server supports it) so you can have prettier urls, please upload the .htaccess file in "rewrite" to the /z/ directory.

3. Run the installation script at /z/install/index.php and follow the directions

4. Halfway through the install you will need to register your forum with Zoints to obtain a token and authentication key.

5. Import and configure the Zoints Profile vBulletin product from the second attached zip file.

6. Enjoy!

Directories

1. Don't forget to add your forum to the Zoints directory at http://zoints.com/communities after you install. More information can be found in this thread.

2. If you install Zoints Lite on a Big-Board, please email us at big-boards@zoints.com with your url so we can get you added to the Zoints Enabled directory on BigBoards.com

Support

Due to the scope of this software, we ask that help requests be submitted at http://network.zoints.com in this specific forum so we can provide quick, efficient support.

Changelog

Nov 06 - Initial Release: RC1

هالحين مدري هذي مجلة ولا سكربت لصفحات أعضاء منتداك ..؟؟

والأجمل فيها انها مجانية لمن يملك نسخه مرخصه من المنتديات

ياليت تفيدنا فيها يابو راشد

يعطيك العافية

<<<<< يخلي مسؤوليته

[/align]
    سبحانك اللهم وبحمدك اشهد ان لا اله الا انت استغفرك واتوب اليك

المودة has a reputation beyond repute المودة has a reputation beyond repute المودة has a reputation beyond repute المودة has a reputation beyond repute المودة has a reputation beyond repute المودة has a reputation beyond repute المودة has a reputation beyond repute المودة has a reputation beyond repute المودة has a reputation beyond repute المودة has a reputation beyond repute المودة has a reputation beyond repute الصورة الرمزية المودة
    تاريخ التسجيل
    17 / 08 / 2004
    العمر
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

افتراضي رد: ابو راشد :: قد شفت السكربت الجديد هذا ؟؟

+ الرد على الموضوع

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك